Something new on The Beaux Diaries today, while I'm all about beauty and make up, one of my other passions is home wares and interior design. I'm soon going to be moving to a new home and I'm all excited to redecorate, and fill my new home with some luxury home furnishings.
I've gone a little crazy on Pintrest lately, and have been saving lots of ideas for our new home. I'm obsessed with whites, greys, Georgian style panels, wood, and statement pieces. I have to admit, I'm still fond of a bit of marble, rose gold and copper too.
Here's a few items I'm currently lusting over - I'd love to hear what you think.
- Copper Hanging Planter from Urban Outfitters £18
- Blush Pink Vintage Sofa from Mason Du Monde £369
- Hector Angled Copper Floor Lamp from Aiken & Thyme £159
- Grey Sheepskin Rug from IWOOT £34.99
- Pineapple Ice Bucket from Oliver Bonas £40
- Winchester Chest of Drawers from Aiken & Thyme £445
- Pimlico Button Green Velvet Chair from Aiken & Thyme £429
- Copper Plated Martini Glasses by Tom Dixon for Net-A-Porter £75
- Pomegranate Noir Luxury Candle from Jo Malone £115
Where do you shop/look for home interior inspiration? I'd love some recommendations and to hear what home styles you love?
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin to never miss a post!
Have a fabulous Monday and great week ahead.
Much Love L xx