And I'm at it again, writing dreamy wishlists full of dreamy products that I'm convinced will make my life complete or make me look like a supermodel. When in reality it will probably just make me poor lol!
This time though I've tried to keep it realistic and only write down the top 8 products that I really want and ones that I've heard good things about -
1. Oskia Bedtime Boost. I had a little sample of this night cream and used it while I was away last weekend. It left me nothing short of impressed. I barely had any sleep whilst I was away and this amazing cream made me look like I had about 10 hours beauty sleep. Its really nourishing and replenishing and left my skin really radiant its a bit steep at £78.00 but judging by the results it might just be worth it.
2. Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant toner. I'm in need of a new toner and this one looks like it ticks all the boxes. I'm a huge fan of the Aesop Parsley Seed mask so I'm thinking using this toner daily would be a real treat for my skin.
3. Byredo Rose of No Man's Land Perfume. I smelt this in Space NK at the weekend and its just beautiful. Plus I love the story behind it - a tribute to the thousands of nurses who helped save lives on the front line of WW1. Often called the Roses Of No Man's land by the soldiers. Beautiful scent. Beautiful Story.
4. Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. Again I had a sample of this and was really impressed. The only thing that put me off was the smell, I like my products to smell pretty - I guess its all part of the pampering and feeling special when using them. But with promises of anti ageing skin plumping refining pores and wrinkles etc. I might just be tempted to put up with the smell.
5. Tom Ford Moisturecore Lip Colour in Scandola. I still don't own any Tom Ford Products. I love the whole range but its just so expensive. This lip colour however looks like a beautiful nude that will last right through the year. Plus I love that it has a balm like centre to help keep lips nourished as well as beautiful.
6. Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Eye Palette. and not just because everyone is raving about it, This palette not only looks really beautiful but the shades are right up my street, Each named after a wine, there's 2 metalic shades and 3 matt and they all look really wearable. I'm definitely placing an order for this one.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lash Mascara. I own at least 10 masacaras at the moment and all of them are really good. (thinking of doing a mascara edit if anyone's interested). I've heard loads of good things about this one and think it might need to meet the rest of my collection. Seriously though it promises full volume, long lasting curl and full Hollywood effect lashes. I. Need. It.
8. Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil. Lastly this little oil has made it onto my wishlist. I've been thinking about this one for a while and decided I need it too. It promises to improve firmness, elasticity and suppleness whilst reducing scars and sun damage. A powerful little oil that I've heard rave reviews on.
So there's my current wishlist, just a few skincare and beauty picks that I'm lusting after! (Grand Total of £466.00) Have you tried any of these products I'd love to hear your thoughts.
What beauty bits are on your wish list?
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin so you never miss a post!!
Thanks for reading
Love L xxx