Seen as it's Christmas in just 4 days I thought I better let you guys know what I'd like. Just in case you haven't brought my present yet.... I'm only kidding - we've probably missed online shopping deadlines anyway!
It may come as no surprise that I love a wishlist. And Christmas is no exception. I've had my eye on a few bits and I'm hoping the big man will deliver a little something (I'm also hoping the big man shops on Net-a-Porter) so here's a small (cough) wishlist of some treats I would love.....
1. Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Eyes to Mesmerise 'The Huntress' I adore anything by CT and this holiday collection is top of my lust list.
2. L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Lana Lace metalic Body Suit. Just look at it. Stunning. I need this in my life its so beautiful.
3. Givenchy Antigona tote bag. Its beautiful and classic and I've wanted it forever. Just wish it was a tad cheaper!
4. Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Brush Collection. Uh amazing. These are ridiculously expensive, but this is a wishlist after all. I'm a huge Kevyn Aucoin fan and these brushes would be amazing.
5. Olympus Pen Camera. This should really be no 1 I am in desperate need of a new camera and this one ticks all the boxes. My blogging photography is something I would like to improve on in 2016 and a new camera would be wonderful. If Santa doesnt deliver hopefully the birthday fairies will and if they dont show up I'm just going to treat myself.
6. Tom Ford Lipstick in Nude Vanille I'd love to add some Tom Ford to my lipstick collection and Nude Vanille would be the perfect one
So just a few items, nothing major! What do you think of my dream wishlist?
What would you like Santa to bring you this Christmas?
Love L xxx