Every girl needs a few beauty tools to help us along the way and I certainly can't live with out mine. Needless to say I have a lot various gadgets and gismos in my collection. But these 6 reliable and trusted tools are the ones I reach for on an (almost) daily basis.
- Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers. Ridiculously sharp, perfectly precise these little guys are super reliable. I prefer to wax my eyebrows; but these are fantastic for in between waxes or plucking away any stray hairs. Plus they are super cute and come in a range of pretty pastel colours.
- Shu Uemura Eye Lash curlers. I wouldn't be with out these and have had them in my kit for years. Literally years! They give the best curl to my lashes and really open up my eyes. They are definitely worth the extra price tag. They are worth their weight in gold. If you don't own a pair I urge you to invest. Your eyelashes will thank you for it!
- Muslin Cloths. I was first introduced to Muslin cloths when I started using Eve Lom Cleanser and have been relying on these ever since. I much prefer to use a muslin to rinse my cleanser as you get a cleaner more polished cleanse than using your hands. Using a muslin cloth helps boost your circulation resulting in a fresher brighter complexion. You'll notice the difference right away. These cute Monday to Sunday Aurelia bamboo muslins are come in a pack of 7 so you have a fresh one for everyday and they are machine washable. Plus they last for ages.
- Body Brush. Everyone needs a good Body Brush. I use mine on dry skin before heading into the shower every morning. OK, well not every morning but most days; especially when I'm feeling a little bit sluggish. Always brush towards the heart using long sweeping strokes. Start at the feet and work your way up, paying particular attention to any celulite prone areas. Follow with a body oil or lotion after your shower and your left with beautifully soft skin.
- Beauty Blender. I was a bit sceptical of this little pink egg when I first purchased it. Not really sure what made it so special and what it could do that a normal sponge can't. But after a little practice it was love after first use. The Beauty Blender Sponge is PERFECT for blending and leaves a flawless, seamless base. The egg shape is wonderful for applying and blending setting powder under your eyes, and its amazing for highlighting those cheekbones.
- The Micro Pedi* ahhh this makes giving yourself a pedicure an absolute doddle. The magic little roller spins 360 degrees 30 times a second. It gently buffs away all that dry, cracked dead skin easily and the best bit: it's pain free. It has 4 settings depending on the intensity you require. Use setting 1 if your feet need a little TLC or work your way up to setting 4 if they are really bad. The MICRO Pedi NANO is small and super cute, the shape fits easily into your hand and is really easy to use. Its the perfect little companion for super soft feet. Especially handy when you've been hiding you feet in tights and boots through the colder months, then suddenly spring is here and your feet are NOT READY - this little gadget is the one.
What beauty tools are your must haves?
Thanks for reading
Love L xx